Re: Censorship in Debian

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 11:44:38PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> Instead, DAM ruled a verdict, and influenced other people to the
> point that "because DAM ruled" was given as a reason for other
> measures. This was an unconstitutional abuse of DAM's powers,

Regardless of anything else, this is not unconstitutional.  The constitution
gives the DPL the power to delegate decisions about approving and expelling
developers; the DPL delegates this power to the DAM; thus any exercise of
this power is constitutional.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/