polish project for future DEBIAN by Milczarski von

first my post to debian-mailing-list

SEND THAT MAIL TO LINUS TORVALDS if you can . Thanks.Milczarski von

Hello i want xorg in kernel or in iso netinstall. Because without xorg is without almost 40 years of work of proggramists from X.org foundation the elite of linux world.They build xorg for all for any gpu and it work very correctly and its our testament of X.org foundation Ṫhat people should get 30 000 thousand of euro for xorg and other 30 for radeon open and another 30 thousands of euro for intel xorg and for Geeforce xorg and for Vesa .AMDGPU is on beta tests. But xorg should be on kernel i write in that for Linus Torvalds and send to them that information.Linux should have xorg in kernel. That is goot for speed and optimise kernel work and give better performance on all machines. No one have to compile xorg driver for kernel .Its need to be in kernel .Send to Linus Torvalds

"chown root xorg.conf"
"chmod root 600 xorg.ċonf"

and give xinit to kernel too.

"chmod 600 .xinitrc"

this is my hardening of Milczarski von

In debian 10 Bushido we need to have in netinstsall xorg with vesa xinit and openbox and ice-wm ,ratpoison and twm .And links is important. And that modules for net should work with all hardware to net .Only that modules and we need in netinstall iwconfig and ifconfig (and we need to deconstruct that packets couse we need only that two application : iwconfig and ifconfig for minimum to get the internet connection.+ our module - default we must have all modules with all net firmware.I dont want to search firmware or net driver for specific pen or net hardware.LINUX DEBIAN got connect in 100 percent with all net hardware. That is my dream. And Dillo and Links. And first thing after installing is X- configure . I think. And cp /root/xorg.conf /etc/X11/xorg.ċonf and next thing is try nomodeset if we got xorg error.

This is first thing we need to got ---xorg. For our X-window system.. And maybe RATPOISON and DWM is better for first couse better players use that.. Openbox is very big..

default xorg should be in kernel and should work properly with VESA or modesetting.The open driver we should get from net. In default kernel i want ssh and vpn too for on.

And xorg can fine give us a hardening. Only if i chmod xorg. I want Irssi and Rox-filler for default file manager.And other file manager is Xfe. For pictures default Milczarski von want Geeqie. Default player let it be Deadbeef ---he play all configuration of driver of sound.
In full version should have independent ICEWEASEL with ice icon and independent CHROMIUM. For mail i preffare Sylpheed.For archives - file-roller ---he work for passwords.  And we need to have LXRANDR in live cd next DEBIAN.Good fast monitor configuration Monitor is a first thing for human bio.And i propose Sakura and smplayer and xscreensaver, transmission for torrents. Libre office and leafpad and xfwrite from Xfe. Gnome-sound-recorder , Midnight commander ,Gparted , XMMS2 with REFUGE skin (no audacious) , for pdf i preffare okular. And maybe Zynnadsubfx for amateur musiacians , gimp i like and gnome -network manager for debian-live-cd

And i want a C64 emulator in 700mb iso of next debian and ATARI EMULATOR STELLA.And emulator of ZX SPECTRUM too . Default communicator is kadu. Default browser is Dillo and original fully independent Iceweasel (for full version) And in netinstall we want Links couse we like black screen. And we want traditional X-windows system in all netinstall .Couse we need to use X. So without xorg we are without all gpu rendering and all we see on monitor.Thats xorg i tell you. If you like me proposition remember i am Milczarski von friend of Bush Junior and Madonna .In polen i am a president of Debian i work in law and in adminnistration and i nr one person in Polen now And we fight with google and jewish propaganda in media .Jewish control all media in west europe and in USA. I write to onz to block the atom weapon of IZRAEL and i have good result.

And i dont want to get any cash for my function.Only if someone want to send my on my account i get that .Only if they want to give me a honnorarium Me and me lovely girl use debian and we want protect DEBBIE AND IAN project and tradition.We want to be like Debian and IAN and always defend the root project. Debian 10 is the name of Milczarski von i want if you dont have any protest. Debian 10 is got to have name called "Bushido". Do you like that name ? Bushido is a codex of samurai from Japan. I want to get a responsibility for that System. I dont want Wayland (its too simple and not correct and not work and its sabotage of simple programmists that want damage linux.Wayland is danger.We want xorg.Fight for X.org Foundation. Respect X.org and Unix. I am a tradisionalist. My power is in Polen. I am knowing be queen Elisabette II in english palace.I got name Saturnin.Write in google Saturnin its highest roman aristocracy PATRICJAT.Search Patriciat.

     Other thing any remember Scroogle???I can get 30 000 of Euro for author of SCROOGLE.People want alternative for google.And scroogle is the best site .I d like to say hello and greetings from grey Polen ---we are beuty nation of artists ,poets and philosophers and architects and scienttists. We win all greatest war quickly.Polen has got defend Debian from Ubuntuization and Microsoftaization. We always remember Debby and Ian and we want to secure the root version of Debian. We need to come back to Debian Sarge and use same programs and methods and come back to system who was speed rocket for now for AMD. And on Debian Sarge AMD has been got fast kill Intel. And only copy kernel 4 to sarge .And copy new VPN and SSH .And all what whe write for that lists for Debian, all our problems lives forever.Please programmists come back to debian SARGE in DEBIAN 10.Dont try to do the highest to optimal system who need to be very fast. We got to be fastest than gentoo.

     Can i write for polen manual in polish in my national language for polens ???Can i write that man what is not translate ???I can do it.Give me chance to do the users manual for some programs in polish. I can work for free for Debian.And i appel to highest proggramists.You cant get any cash for your function.All cash you get need to be send on DEBIAN GOLD BANK ACCOUNT. You got to do one DEBIAN.ĠNU BANK ACCOUNT for all debian projects and for our servers.OUT WORK is free we do it for idea . And sometime someone get 30 000 thousands of EURO for good work from i4 reich and BERLIN politic CENTRALE of white people. And we need to do a send a cash to that account.I can send you a dollar like Milczarski von. But we need to have our one centrak BANK ACCOUNT only for system use. THAT CASH IS NOT FOR HUMAN. ITS FOR OUR SERVERS and for our independet.(FOR ALL DEBIAN PROGGRAMISTS AND IDEOLOGS ---i am linux ideolog.I fight for freedom . And i want all software for free. Let Debian dont have
 any servers with any commercial soft like in ubuntu. Milczarski von protest by commercial codecs and software on other linuxes. ALL software got to be in linux for free. And remember we need to dont have any net connection to bios. I write that to TAJWAN that BIOS got to never have net connection. This is condition of highing hardwarare than soft. (NO NET CONNECTION to bios and this is fork for TAIWAN.

  Let we got all for free for all. And authors of good programs should get from his country from his nation 30 000 EURO for one good program or some artistic. I send you now some new art for PC.I CALLED Trygalizafia ----the name of computer note like LEAFPAD art. And author of Leafpad should get 30 000 of euro to give new update for LEAFPAD.Its very good app. But hackers can manipulate LEAFPAD.

look this is trigalizafia "ËNANCJOMER CALLIDASKYPE¨

5555
====
\\\\
----