Re: DocuTech in Prishtina June 9th and 10th

Hi Enkelena,

The registration link at this discussion is for residents in Albania applying for reimbursement for their travel and accommodation costs. Attending DokuTech is for free and people not living in Albania and/or not applying for reimbursement should first register at the official website http://doku.tech/

Regards,
Izabela