Re: UEFI Secure Boot sprint report

Hi,

> In the end, we decided to have a signing service which will construct
> a source package based on a "template" package and a list of files to
> sign and upload this to be processed by the normal buildd and dak
> processes. The signing service will also have an audit log which makes
> it public what was signed and when.

 I'm curious how this works.

 * source package was modified to generate <package>-$ARCH-signed-template
   binary package
 * dput it to repo and dak would pass to code sign service?
 * sign binary package??

 Please let know it or give an URL for it to help me to understand it,
 since I want to explain it on an article on Japanese tech magazine.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp