Re: Request for official help

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

Did I miss something about this topic? Any news?

Best regards,

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe

Le 27/08/2017 à 23:20, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :

Hi,

When could I give a signed letter under te form proposed here? Would it be possible for September?

Regards