Re: Debian activity in Albania, Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tirana

On 27/01/18 02:51, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Dear Izabela,
>
>> We want to ask if there are developers to want to join us at the Open Labs
>> Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania.
> Thank you so much for the invitation! May I suggest adding it to the
> various wiki pages such as <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents> etc.
> etc? :)

They have added it now:

https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2018/03/al/Tirana

>> We might need some orientation during the event.
> Can you clarify what you mean by this, out of interest? :)

They will need some guidance on bug triage basics: things like reading
the changelogs, how and why to try and reproduce a bug on another
system, useful things to capture when a bug is reproduced (e.g. gdb or
strace output), submitting patches to the BTS

Regards,

Daniel