Re: Debian activity in Albania, Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tirana
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian activity in Albania, Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tirana
- From: Daniel Pocock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 00:04:52 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAC8tkWDqtVo_E+WbwbFRwzZDH4ifj78BBnYSsowk=qU_ydmtcg@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8tkWDw+y=txaLfBy-Y_Z5vgDoxUsY4HEgAo6EZn_AL-1wWGA@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8tkWDEza3CgSMetghR2MK1Nzfgn-xRwCTY8oVb1qUBMVYdsQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On 27/01/18 02:51, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Dear Izabela,
>> We want to ask if there are developers to want to join us at the Open Labs
>> Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania.
> Thank you so much for the invitation! May I suggest adding it to the
> various wiki pages such as <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents> etc.
> etc? :)
They have added it now:
>> We might need some orientation during the event.
> Can you clarify what you mean by this, out of interest? :)
They will need some guidance on bug triage basics: things like reading
the changelogs, how and why to try and reproduce a bug on another
system, useful things to capture when a bug is reproduced (e.g. gdb or
strace output), submitting patches to the BTS