Re: Emeritus status, and email forwarding [and 1 more messages]

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 07:23:23AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Is this because of it being hard to track the contributions of
> non-uploading DDs?

Not necessarily (but probably true for some case, for example, those we
got DD_nu because of relevant contributions to the debconf orga, that's
not really easy to figure out…).

Another reason is that the MIA team still doesn't actively look out for
inactive people, but instead reacts on external notices sent to us.
Since there is a constant flow of those I think we will stick with that
way for a while still.  Nobody has come to us yet asking to check on a
non-uploader DD.

> Is the MIA team looking at contributors.d.o data?

Yes, that's of great help in our work.

--