Re: wanted: educate us please on key dongles

Ian,

thanks for your level-headed response and your solid reasoning.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 12:10:34PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> How far down the paranoia road you want to go is up to you, but buying
> an open hardware / libre firmware security device, rather than a
> proprietary one, has relatively few downsides (esp. compared to other
> things you might do to reduce your risks).
>
> Also of course buying a libre device has other wider benefits.

Otoh, the GnuK is rather bulky when it's compared with one of the
commercial devices, and it's unlikely to survive being on my keychain
for a reasonable time due to its fragility.

Greetings
Marc