Re: wanted: educate us please on key dongles

On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 11:19:25AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Having said all that, I'll repeat what I said on the gnupg-users
> mailinglist a while back[1]:
[...]
> [1]

That should have said
https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2017-April/058035.html

Having said all that, I'd be happy to demo the use of my OpenPGP
smartcard to anyone who's interested. I also have a number of smartcard
readers (due to $DAYJOB requiring me to and me being too lazy to throw
them out before stepping on a plane), so you can toy with things on your
own laptop if you want to.

Just don't expect my to wipe the card, I still need to do some uploads
to Debian ;-)

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab