Re: Request for official help

Title: signature_jp_2

Hi,

Seems the Ian's mail was not posted on the list (I dont find it in my inbox and in archives of the mailing list). Could someone forward me it?

Best regards

Le 01/08/2017 à 03:35, Ben Finney a écrit :
Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

Therefore I propose that we should write a letter (1).  Draft below.
Thank you, this looks great.

https://www.debian.org/trademark). That policy doese not make any
requirement about EANs. Therefore (provided the the policy is adhered
to) we have no objection to Debian branded products being sold without
EANs.
Typo: s/provided the the policy/provided that the policy/

--
Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL