Re: Debian banners

martin f krafft writes ("Debian banners"):
> I still have some heavy-duty banners we've used at conferences, as
> well as a banner stand in my basement that I need to get rid of.
> If you want them or you have an idea what to do with them, please
> let me know. Else, come the end of November, I'll be forced to throw
> them out.

In the interests of saying something concrete and maybe-helpful: I
have enough storage space that I could store such a thing.  I am
content to store it until it's needed and then arrange for it to be
shipped to wherever it is wanted.

So, you could ship it to me.  Perhaps Debian wants to pay for the
shipping out of Debian funds.

Please contact me by private email for the right shipping address.

Ian.