Re: Debian shirts give-away

Hi!

I live in Stockholm, Sweden, would love to have:

The red tee with debian logo
The maroon FSF one
The white with red sleeves

My address is:

Murgrönsvägen 6
125 55 Älvsjö
Stockholm
Sweden

Please let me know if you can send them, and how I should reimburse you

Thanks!

/ogge

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:08:11 +0100
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> In clearing out my wardrobe, I have the following Debian shirts to
> give away. They're all sized Men's L.
>
> https://madduck.net/~madduck/debian_shirts/
>
> Probably makes no sense to send beyond EU, though I am happy to hear
> your thoughts. AU/NZ can be done due to travel in January. Please
> reply in private with your full postal information if you want one.
>
> First-come first-serve. The idea is you pay for the postage and some
> amount on top (you decide how much), which I will then forward to
> Unicef.
>
> Cheers,

- --
GPG Key fingerprint = 5865 F6D0 F8FC B2F8 7C35  95AA 06FD 6C1F F614 47BE