Re: wanted: educate us please on key dongles

On 08/30/2017 01:52 PM, Christian Seiler wrote:
> Am 2017-08-30 09:01, schrieb Marc Haber:
>> And I hope that it's really hard to fuck up here and to send private
>> keys to the keyserver.
>
> I don't think that's possible with GnuPG command line, as far as
> I know GnuPG will only ever send public keys to the keyservers.

While GnuPG won't send your private key to the keyservers when
using the automatic mechanism, if you export your key manually
in order to post it somewhere public, say a blog, you should
really take care to _only_ export the public key...

https://twitter.com/jupenur/status/911286403434246144

Regards,
Christian