[summary] Re: wanted: educate us please on key dongles

Hello everybody,

that thread was very interesting, and I tried to input in
wiki.debian.org the information that seemed to not be covered
yet.  Most of the input went in two new pages:

 - https://wiki.debian.org/OfflineMasterKey
 - https://wiki.debian.org/GnuPG/StubKe

I did my best to preserve attribution by relating each edit
to one email in the thread, for instance:

 - https://wiki.debian.org/OfflineMasterKey?action=info

I hope you will find them useful.  Due to their cut-n-paste nature, they
are still is quite draftish, and I will not mind if somebody extensively
reworks or relocates them, etc.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--