Requesting Debian Live Without GUI

Hello,

I'm writing to formally request that a version of Debian Live without a GUI be added to the Live Downloads, and maintained going forward. Here are a few reasons for my request:

- Modern derivative distributions offer this option (see Raspbian Lite), and with many young people learning to navigate and code on the command line again, I believe it is in Debian's best interest to attract these young audiences by offering the same.

- For flexibility, developers (and tinkerers) often need to live boot a 100% clean environment to edit a line of code on a linux-formatted device - having a small ISO/IMG to write to USB, stick in a laptop, and boot - is ideal.

- For security purposes, some individuals operate a live OS only, and while there are a few privacy-focused options available, those who know and trust Debian may wish to run something more "vanilla" than Tails or Qubes, which tend to attract unwanted attention.

I discovered Debian when I was just 14 years old, and have enjoyed working with it for almost 2 decades. I'd be happy to make a financial contribution to the organization if it would sway your decision in my favor.

Thank You,
Ethan Grant

508-272-1251