Hello

I have problems with updating debian stretch ....you people say that
ftp mirrors are not going to serve debian any more i am in australia .I
am not a good command line user only the basics and a lot of reading
from forums on problems to solve but still i get it done ....now you
refer to switch to something like this on your web page......

.....and another is got tot do with google .Forgive my ignorance but i
have been using Debian since 4 quite a long time and I all ways have
done apt-get update and no issues including installations of other
software , and there has been some suggestions to change to IPv4 from
IPv6 , in what I have read IPv6 there is some issues there in your
servers which apparently IPv6 has something to with google and your
servers.
That way you updates work better in IPv4 instead of IPv6 .
If you just can give some command lines which I can try here to solve
the problem or the attachment that i send you you show you somethings
that I feel and quite right .
I just want to know if my updates are ok on my apt-get updates

What you read bellow is what is your web page can you please explain
the part about Tor

5.1.2. FTP access to Debian hosted mirrors will be removed

Debian hosted mirrors will stop providing FTP access. If you have been
using the ftp: protocol in your sources.list, please migrate to http:.
Please consider the following example for migrating:

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian          stretch         main
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main

# tor variant (requires apt-transport-tor)
# deb  tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian          stretch       ;
     main
# deb  tor+http://sgvtcaew4bxjd7ln.onion/debian-security
stretch/updates    main