Re: Listing of derivatives on the Debian website?

Le 28 Jun 2017, Paul Wise a écrit :
> I would prefer that any listed distros have taken the minimal step of
> developing a relationship with Debian of becoming represented in the
> derivatives census.

I think it's a good criteria but I'm afraid it will be probably fuzzy to
consider if the relationship is sufficient.

I think listing only maintained derivation should be a criteria too.

I wonder if the policy about Free Software from the derivatives should
be considered.

--
Stéphane