From: paul.is.wise@gmail.com [mailto:paul.is.wise@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Paul Wise
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:36 AM
To: Eric Lai (賴裕文)
Cc: debian-project@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: If Debian support OS certification?

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> At this time, Debian does not have a formal hardware certification program.

I forgot to mention that we have experimental service called LAVA for automated hardware testing using Debian. Quanta could create a local hardware lab that would submit test results to Debian, please see the wiki page for more information about that:

https://wiki.debian.org/LAVA
https://lava.debian.net/

--
bye,