Re: Sdk

On Tue, 2017-01-31 at 09:40 -0500, Stanley Jean wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm attempting to make an os for my device and I was wondering if I could
> use your Debian as reference This my first official project. Can you email
> me  and tell me what I need and the cost of anything needed?

As Debian consists of free software (free as in freedom), you are
allowed to create and distribute your own operating system based on it
without asking permission or paying a fee.  You are required to choose
a different name for it, and for many packages you are required to
provide your customers with the source code, or provide an offer to do
so.

This wiki page should be a good starting point:
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Nothing is ever a complete failure; it can always serve as a bad