Obtaining Debian Install PKG

Dear Support,

I apologize for bothering you with a simple question.

I have several legacy systems (old) that I am installing Debian onto.  I also wish to install other packages (Kicad, Freecad, Mercurial, Gmsh, and Qucs).  I like using the apt-get installation procedure so I want to be sure to download the package suitable for this.  Could you confirm which of the many downloads match my criteria?  Thank you so much!!!  You do a wonderful job!

John Klinvex
Electrical Engineer
profjohnk@gmail.com