Re: Any Debian support for CubaConf

Folks,

Cuba + Debian is a perfect match! The realization of CubaConf.org was a success.

I made a video to show some of the best moments[1]

This email is also a support request for reimbursement for the cost I
had with the shirts, if possible.

A Cuban could not pay $8 or $5 as I had thought for the shirt. A Cuban
programmer earns about $20 a month and should pay $2 per 1 hour
internet.

Altogether 50 Debian shirts were gifted for Cuban and a few
Venezuelans and Colombians who attended the event.  Some can be seen
in photos[3].

A total less than $300 USD[2].

I would be happy if Debian could help me with this expense.

Hugs,
Valessio Brito

[1] Video:  http://valessiobrito.com.br/cubaconf/CubaConf2016.mkv
[2] Invoice: http://valessiobrito.com.br/cubaconf/NF-Camisetas.jpg