Re: Debian Wiki

Hello Daniel.

Am Samstag, 24. Dezember 2016, 09:32:16 CET schrieb Daniel Landre:
> I recently installed Debian Jesse on an old desktop, but I am not allowed
> to access the Debian Wiki from www.debian.org.
>
> Exactly why is that? As a new user of thee Debian Linux Desktop I try to
> find information. In this case about the AT Radeon HD5000 videocard that
> requires a non-free driver. Now Debian is telling me it is running in
> software rendering mode, but I cannot find a decent driver anywhere to
> install,
>
> Apart from that Debian looks great for now.

Thank you for your mail.

Please use debian-user or another user related mailing list for your query.
This mailing list is not an user support channel.

Also your mail is missing vital information on what *exactly* happens when you
try to access the Debian wiki, with which browser you try to access it and so
on. I just tested access to wiki from link on debian.org and directly by
typing wiki.debian.org on Debian unstable and this works.

Thanks and have a merry christmas,
--
Martin