Re: Replace the TC power to depose maintainers

]] Ian Jackson

> Didier 'OdyX' Raboud writes ("Re: Replace the TC power to depose maintainers"):
> > Le lundi, 5 décembre 2016, 14.41:01 h CET Ian Jackson a écrit :
> > > 6+ weeks during which members of the TC have been prevaricating.
> >
> > I had to lookup prevaricate in a dictionary:
> > > to speak falsely or misleadingly; deliberately misstate or create an
> > > incorrect impression
> > > to deviate from the truth
> >
> > This is not helping, really. Please tone down.
>
> That's not what meant by "prevaricate".  I asked #chiark about the
> meaning of the word and they said:

They might want to consult a dictionary then,
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prevaricate:

  verb (used without object), prevaricated, prevaricating.

  1. to speak falsely or misleadingly; deliberately misstate or create
  an incorrect impression; lie.

--
Tollef Fog Heen