Re: Replace the TC power to depose maintainers

On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 06:00:42PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I envisioned a mediation stage, to try to reach consensus, before
> deciding the conflict is irreducible and needs to be settled as such.
>
> Could the MIA team do this ?  Would you want to ?  It seems like it
> would need many of the same skills and there would be considerable
> overlap with existing MIA activity.
>
> It would be a role with little hard power but a lot of influence.

Ideally, the MIA team could do it.  Practically, we're a tad overloaded
right now.  As you probably know the team has been inactive for some
years, and restarted being active only during spring this year; we ended
up with a bit of a backlog....

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo