Re: How to request packages

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 8:30 AM, sivmu wrote:

> after some searching I couldn't find any information about a proposed
> way to request new packages to be included in debian repositories.
>
> Maybe I have missed it, or is there no such instruction?

Zlatan has pointed you at the RFP process, but you should know that
there are thousands of RFPs with no progress so it might be quicker to
get a package if you were willing to work on creating the package
yourself and contributing to Debian. Some information about that is
available here:

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--
bye,