Re: Debian Listing

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 10:45:44AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>> The mail you quoted was pretty clearly spam.
> I don't think so.

These parts of the mail all indicate spam or SEO to me:

Subject: Debian Listing
Digital Marketer
Sent with MailTrack

In addition there are no source downloads and the gratis downloads are
demoware; it is clearly proprietary commercial software we are talking
about here and not appropriate to be posting about it on Debian lists.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise