Re: Question

Hello,

على الجمعـة 29 تـمـوز 2016 ‫22:31، كتب Paul Wise:
> On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 4:37 AM,  ilpwh5p7h wrote:
>
>> I am writting to ask you if Debian could have in the next release (Debian 9)
>> or better before in Debian 8 these 2 programs, presents in Ubuntu Linux:
>
> If you would like to package those two programs for Debian, take a look here:
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

If you are willing or able to get involved in packaging, Paul has
pointed you where to start for that.

If not, you can only file a formal Request for Package (RFP) ticket and
hope that someone has the interest and time to take it up, or otherwise
convince a Debian contributor to do so.

Many thanks for your interest in improving Debian!

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي