Re: Permission to sell computers with Debian installed

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:17 AM,  <marco1_r@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am starting an eBay business fixing computers and reselling them. I
> am interested in installing Debian in these machines and would like to know
> if it's OK for me to do that.

Debian is Free Software, which means that everyone has permission to
copy and distribute it as long as they comply with the licenses of the
individual software packages.

https://www.debian.org/intro/free

Please be aware of the Debian trademark policy:

https://www.debian.org/trademark

If you would like your business listed on the "Computer vendors that
pre-install Debian" page on the Debian website, please see the
instructions on the bottom of the page:

https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed#submit

--
bye,