Re: SOS

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:14:50 +0100
john borley <wallywasgood@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi my grandson downloaded your product and now can’t get it back to normal use
> can you help me please. thanking you mr j borley

I have to go to bed now, but to get the conversation started so that
someone else can come along:

1. Turn your computer off and on again.
2. After you turn it on, you should briefly see a screen called GRUB,
with a list of options. A couple of those options will include the word
"Debian". What do the rest of them say? If one includes the word
"Windows", that's probably the one you want.