Re: Questions about Debian and raspberry

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 03:46:42PM +0200, Mahmoud Elmowafey wrote:
> Hi
> I have some Questions that are hard to find on internet
>  what is Debians function, program language
> Debian and Raspberry Pi,
> How does it work and why did raspberry chose debian as their official
> language for Raspberry pi

This list is for non-technical topics related to the Debian Project.

For questions about the Debian distribution (on which Raspbian is
based), please use debian-user instead.

BTW: I would also recommend that you try to improve the wording. For
example, "How does it work" is a question too much broad and it might
give the feeling that you are trying to do some kind of homework.

Thanks.