Re: concerning debian.nl domain

On 14263 March 1977, Paul Slootman wrote:
> As I have no idea who to contact about this, I'm sending this message to
> debian-project. I would like to transfer debian.nl to the project so
> that it's in safe hands.

And for the list, as the rest (transfer&co) is going off-list: The right
contact for Debian domains is a combination of Debian Admins and SPI
Hostmaster. The first running the actual nameservers that will serve the
domains, the latter one taking the domains in trust for Debian. There
may be regional specialities with Domain ownership not able to go to
SPI, but then we sort it out with another trust organisation, so its
good as a first contact point anyways.

--
bye, Joerg
Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.