Debian Pure Blends on www.debian.org

Hi All,

Debian Pure Blends are now linked from Debian's homepage (once the site
rebuilds). The landing page for Pure Blends is at:

  https://www.debian.org/blends/

I realise, looking at the bug log, that I said I would ping debian-project
before making this change, but I forgot to do this. If there is a
compelling reason to revert the change to the front page, then please do
ask me to revert the change or revert it yourself and we can discuss this
futher. Hopefully that won't be necessary.

Thanks,
Iain.