Re: Fwd: potential awards for Ian Murdock

Hi Daniel,

On 01/04/2016 08:22 AM, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> Can anybody else comment on awards that Ian could be nominated for?

Has anyone gave you any input on this?

IMHO we should nominate him for all awards we can and we should do this
ASAP. Any ideas how to go on with this?

Also, as community, we should honor him this year in some special
(Debian) way (my opinion, others can disagree).

zlatan