more official Debian cloud images (Re: Debian Project News - January 1, 2016)

Hi,

(btw, thanks for DPN!)

On Samstag, 2. Januar 2016, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

> Official Debian Images for Microsoft Azure

> The Microsoft Azure platform officially endorses and supports Debian, by

> providing in their marketplace official Debian images, which are created

> in collaboration between several Debian teams (the Debian Cloud Team,

> Debian Trademark Team, and Debian CD Team), credativ GmbH (Debian

> development partner), and Microsoft.

what were the criterias to choose to endorse/bless Microsofts platform, or to ask differently: will there be official Debian images (announced in DPN maybe too) for other commercial cloud providers as well?

cheers,

Holger (please cc: me, I'm not subscribed)