Re: mailing list for debian-rtc activities

On 26/10/15 22:38, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Oct 2015, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've requested a mailing list on lists.debian.org for general discussion
>> about RTC
>>
>> This includes supporting the rtc.debian.org service, use of any of the
>> RTC packages and any related projects with communications features like
>> FreedomBox, derivatives or blends.
>>
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=802493
>>
>> As requested by the listmaster's policy[1], it would be helpful if
>> people could please send messages to the bug supporting the request for
>> a list:
>>
>> mailto:802493@bugs.debian.org
>>
>> The list will also provide an opportunity for people from the world of
>> RTC technology, including XMPP and SIP, to participate even if they are
>> not participating in other Debian mailing lists.
> The bug is now pending, which means I am satisfied with the number of
> requests and that the list will get created with the next batch.

Thanks Alex

We also have a pseudo-package in the bug tracker now for RTC issues that
are not package-specific:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=rtc.debian.org;dist=unstable

I will send a more comprehensive announcement about all these facilities
once the list is active.

Regards,

Daniel