Re: [Debian-uk] Mini-DebConf in Cambridge, UK - November 5-8 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 03:24:03PM +0100, Paul Waring wrote:
>On 14/09/15 15:08, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> I'm also hoping to find sponsors again to cover some other costs for
>> the conference for things like food - please contact me if you can
>> help!
>
>I probably can't justify the cost of attending, but I'm happy to chip in
>£100 towards sponsoring the event and have it go towards whatever you
>feel is appropriate (food, speaker expenses etc.)

Hi Paul!

Thanks for your awesome offer of sponsorship! I've deliberately hung
back before replying to see what I could come up with in terms of
corporate sponsorship offers first. I'd rather spend company money in
preference, and leave Debian users with their money for important
things like beer if I can... :-)

As it happens, I *have* received enough offers to cover all the costs
we're expecting for the miniconf (see the page if you're interested!)
so you don't need to help us. But please accept my heart-felt
gratitude for the offer in any case - it's really appreciated!

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back