Re: Invoice (New)

Hi,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 03:02:47PM +0200, P.L.Chardier wrote:
> Who are you?

The Debian project is a volunteer organization which creates and distributes a
free operating system. For more information, see https://www.debian.org/

As we are not a company, we don't write invoices. Therefore, the
attachment in your mail most likely contained a computer virus for
Windows. If you're using that operating system, don't open the
attachment; throw it away.

As a side note, you might want to consider switching to Debian. It's
great, and is not vulnerable to most computer viruses. If you're
interested, we have a live ISO that allows you to test it out, without
making changes to your hard disk; find out more at
<https://www.debian.org/CD/live/>.

Regards,

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26