Re: CD Images

Dave Turner <dave@turneris.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Looks like al the links to CD/DVD images on your main site are broken,
> due to cdimage.debian.org not resolving.

Its fine now from where I am.

If you still see it as down, it's a problem local to you.

I suggest checking via something like:

  http://isup.me/cdimage.debian.org

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. I can never remember the sites that do that, but as a user of
duckduckgo.com, I do remember that one can search for things like:

  !down cdimage.debian.org

(or !isitup, !isup, etc. -- search for !bang to see the vast list)