Debian User has a question

Hello Debian!

This is a special question to Debian Project.
I am a Debian User since 2011 and I am standing back Debian in all things they do! Debian is great and the best I ever used.

So, I have a special question, maybe you would like answer me of that. Because a burning program like xfburn I use on my Debian wheezy machine with Xfce Ddesktop.
Could you please tell me, which CD and DVD Disc type of producer is very good to use?
Here on the market are so many names like Platinum, TDK, Verbatim, and many more. But I am seeking a very good CD and DVD producer which can be great to use.

I would really happy if someone of the Debian project copuld answer a Debian User this question.

Really thanks and hope for long time exist of Debina project in future. :-)

Best regards
Houbey
(from Germany)