Re: A question about patches for upstream

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Ian Jackson
<ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Marc Haber writes ("Re: A question about patches for upstream"):
>> I understand. Unfortunately, Debian has a number of developers that
>> are quite impolite while doing their work. In a real company, such
>> people would be confined to their development work and kept away from
>> paying customers. A win-win situation for all parties, but Debian
>> cannot afford that, unfortunately.
>
> We can certainly afford to lose those people.  I think they are
> driving away valuable but thinner-skinned contributors.
>
> Acknowledging this is part of what the social contract is about IMO.

That should be Code of Conduct [1], not "social contract" [2]!! Get it right!!

All kidding aside, is there a plan to post the CoC, and make it easy
to find from www.d.o? (Perhaps either in the "About" section, or on
the "about Debian" page?)

Perhaps I should just file a bug and let web team figure out best placement?

Cheers,
-Brian

[1] - https://www.debian.org/vote/2014/vote_002
[2] - https://www.debian.org/social_contract