Re: Prospective Trusted Organizations - FFIS

Hi Joey,

On 11/03/14 at 11:58 +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > == The organization should be reliable, sustainable, and reactive ==
> >  * The organization has several people sharing the role of treasurer in
> >    order to react quickly to requests in all circumstances
>
> true.

I was actually surprised by this: I've always thought that you were the
only really active person behind FFIS. Could you elaborate a bit on
FFIS' internal organization? I couldn't find that information on FFIS'
website, but maybe I just missed something.

Thanks,

Lucas