Nominating Committee for tech-ctte

Hey,

just an idea worth considering and thinking about for a while.

Perhaps we should copy the model from other large organisations -
instead of having a direct vote on tech-ctte members we could form a
Nominating Committee that would select the members.

That would give the tech-ctte a strong mandate that would not be that
heavily influenced by "populism". Also the NomCom could approach the
right candidates instead of waiting for (self-)nominations.

I understand that there might not be enough people for two governance
bodies, but on the other hand, the NomCom job would not take as much
time as tech-ctte and the criteria would also be different.

This would also allow us to also experiment with more wild ideas like
having a DD-only NomCom, but non-DD tech-ctte member(s) - f.e. an
emeritus member. (Not saying this is necessarily good idea, but just
that it would be possible.)

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>