Re: debian 8

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 3:38 AM, Артём wrote:

> Hello. I prefer to use the stable releases of operating systems. Lately I've
> heard a lot about izmenenii status 8 on Debian stable. Please tell me when
> can we expect this event. I would be grateful for an answer. Sincerely John
> DOE

Debian releases are made when they are ready. That said, you can
extrapolate when the release might be based on the graph of
release-critical bugs. Of course it will be released sooner if
yourself and others help fix release-critical bugs faster.

https://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
https://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi

--
bye,