Re: Being part of a community and behaving

Hi,

Could you please keep this whole mess on the mailing lists where it
came from? I (and I believe others) have unsubscribed from -devel and
-vote because we were fed up with the endless debate around the whole
systemd issue. Please don't make us also unsubscribe from -project ?

Cheers,
Simon

Quoting Ian Jackson (2014-11-13 17:53:30)