Re: CoC / procedural abuse

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Obviously the parties responsible for empowering me to do this are on
> this list because they would ban me if I called them mean names.
> Responsible parties, please let me know where to start reading the
> code for the existing ban process.

There isn't any. You write procmail in the correct configuration file to
add a ban. You remove procmail in the correct configuration file to
remove the ban.

If you're willing to commit to write an appropriate tool that can be
called from within a procmail script to implement banning and unbanning
on the based of a passed message, then I believe listmaster@ (or at
least, I) would be willing to write up a specification for the software.

Sometimes I wish I could take back all my mistakes
but then I think
what if my mother could take back hers?
 -- a softer world #498
    http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=498