Re: DEP-5 (copyright file format) ... gap with practice

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 04:51:19PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Just for the sake of interest:  Is there any reason not to use uscan?
> (I hope the answer will not be "since I need to remove files from
> upstream source.")

This wouldn't help those not using uscan, of which I am one, but what about
extending uscan to have a list of autoconf-like files that it automatically
excludes by default (override-able of course), saving people from listing
the exact same files in Files-Excluded: for every autotools-using package?