Re: debian based distro few questions

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Robert Szeliga wrote:

> Halo, (sorry about my english) for example if i do litlle change in debian
> distro instaling by defoult other software, remove some package can i call
> then my own distro with my logo, and put that operating system on my website
> and obtain the money from selling, advice on the site, donation?

I would suggest you install the default Debian, that way we can add
you to the list of people who will preinstall Debian:

https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed

To get added to the page, please read the instructions here:

https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed#submit

If customers request customisations you can always do those for them.

You can also become a Debian consultant and provide paid support:

https://www.debian.org/consultants/

To get added to the page, please read the instructions here:

https://www.debian.org/consultants/info

If you still want to create a new distro with a brand and everything,
our derivatives guidelines and front desk can help:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines
https://wiki.debian.org/DerivativesFrontDesk

--
bye,