Re: Updating the list of Debian Trusted Organizations
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Updating the list of Debian Trusted Organizations
- From: "Didier 'OdyX' Raboud" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 19:05:34 +0200
- Message-id: <16337143.d5of2FSrhG@gyllingar>
- In-reply-to: <20140708160242.GA32591@xanadu.blop.info>
- References: <20140708160242.GA32591@xanadu.blop.info>
(answering to debian-project)
Le mardi, 8 juillet 2014, 18.02:42 Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
> In most jurisdictions around the world, the Debian project is not in a
> position to directly hold funds or other property. Such assets are
> therefore owned by a number of so called 'Trusted Organizations'.
> Note that there are still a few other organizations holding Debian
> assets without being official Trusted Organizations (e.g.;
> Debian.ch). Work is ongoing to clarify their status.
Indeed. We have so far failed to push this discussion out, although I do
hope that we will be able to start it in a few weeks' time.
Sorry for that,
OdyX, current debian.ch president