Re: Where are the May and June 2014 archives of debian-private.

Le Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:16:35PM +0000, Luca Filipozzi a écrit :

> bendel:/srv/lists.debian.org/smartlist/{debian-admin,debian-email,debian-private}/rc.forward
> were configured to forward to debian-archive-$list@debian.org rather than
> debian-list-$list@master.debian.org
>
> I have updated them and let the listmasters know.

Thanks !  The archiving restarted and I could read the last 4 emails, which were
enough for me to get the point.

Please fellow developers... please do not make discussions on debian-private
that should not be private; it either undermines our commitment to real privacy
or make it hard to move the discussion to the public mailing lists where they
belong.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy