Re: Intel and Debian

Hi Bryn,

Thank you for contacting Debian.  We're a large virtual organization with many
members (Debian Developers, Debian Maintainers, etc.).

You inquiry is very open-ended.  It's not clear whether you're trying to reach
the Debian Project Leader (Lucas Nussbaum; leader@debian.org) or the Hardware
Donation Team (me and several others; hardware-donations@debian.org) or some other
specific team or group with Debian.

Let us know,